Two Roads Financial Community,
With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, our office is taking the recommended steps to ensure our employees, clients and community stay safe. Visit this page for all updates regarding our team’s response to the outbreak, as well as our availability during this uncertain time.
Office updates as of July 20th:
- Our office is operational Monday – Friday.
- We are still encouraging clients to book phone or virtual online meetings whenever possible.
The following protocols are in place for in-office meetings and are designed to create the safest environment possible for our team and our clients. Following these protocols will allow us to safely conduct in-office meetings.
- Screening questions will be asked the day of booking your appointment and/or the day prior when you are called to confirm your appointment.
- When you arrive please wait in your car and call us (905-304-7574).
- Hand sanitizer is available when you enter the office. There are additional dispensers in the lobby and at the elevators.
- Please wear your own mask to the office. The mask must be worn at all times.
- PPE screens have been setup in all our offices for additional protection.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for proper physical distancing and to provide us an opportunity to clean surfaces between client meetings.
All these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other clients and for our team members.
The following are links to local and government resources on COVID-19 that you may find useful:
· City of Hamilton Novel Coronovirus (COVID-19)
· Government of Ontario: The 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
· Government of Canada: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak update
· CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are wishing everyone good health,
Two Roads Team